< Back to Job Post List
Bookkeeper / Field Support
Director of Finance
Responsible for the accuracy of General Ledger accounts for assigned store locations and maintenance of corporate and retail business supplies.
- Verify accuracy of all transactions recorded in the store books of entry.
- Provide support for Store employees to resolve transactions that have been incorrectly entered or are in dispute.
- Protect the business interests of the Company; maintain Company standards.
- Follow and comply with all Company policies and procedures.
- Be accountable for verifying all deposits have been properly received and credited by the bank.
- Assist Store Manager in meeting their financial goals. Control costs and identify areas of concern to increasing profit.
- Review discrepancies and work with Store Manager to correct.
- Communicate an image consistent with Company values and philosophy to all co-workers and customers. Provide guidance in all aspects of day-to-day operations.
- Review Bank Statements daily for reconciliation to store activates and adjust books accordingly.
- Maintain open bank debit logs and verify collection efforts are proceeding.
- Verify Fees are properly recording for all transactions including Money Order, Currency Exchange, Coin Machine, Gift Cards and Bill pays.
- Record Lottery activities including activations.
- Verify ATM Loads.
- Prepare month end summary and in-transit reports.
- Reconcile Account differences at month end.
- Maintain office supply inventory and support retail locations.