Last updated January 31, 2018
In using the Site, you may choose to give us information that can be used to locate you, contact you, or determine your specific identity (“Information”). For example, you may give us your name and contact information to communicate with you, or to request information about a service or product offering. If you tell us that you do not want us to use your Information to make further contact with you beyond fulfilling your request, we will respect your wishes.
We may also automatically track certain Information about you as you visit and use the Site to help us to better understand how the Site is used and to better serve you. This information may include your computer’s IP address, the URLs and Site pages you have visited, the number of times you visit a particular Site page, what downloads and/or search queries you have made, how long you spent on particular sections of the Site and on the Site generally, and your browser type. This automatically gathered data includes information provided through the use of «cookies.» A cookie is a small amount of data, which often includes an anonymous unique identifier that is sent to your browser from a website’s computers and stored on your computer’s hard drive. Each website can send its own cookies to your browser if your browser’s preferences allow it. We may set and access our own cookies on your computer. Information stored by us in cookies may be associated with your Information in order to identify you as a repeat visitor or customer of the Site, to maintain session information for logged-in users, and to track usage trends and patterns in order to better understand and improve areas of the Site.
We may also collect Information that pertains to you indirectly through other sources such as list vendors. When we do so, we ask the vendor to confirm that the Information was legally acquired by the third party and that we have the right to obtain it from them and use it.
Disclosure of Information
In general, we will not disclose your Information to unaffiliated third parties without your express consent. There are, however, some limited circumstances in which we may need to disclose Information about a user:
- For products and services provided on the Site, the Information you submit is used by us to provide the information, you have requested. We may also share this information with others, but only to the extent necessary to fulfill your request.
- We may employ other companies to perform supporting functions for the various tools, functionality, products and services offered through the Site on our behalf. We may need to share your Information with these companies. However, we will provide them with only that information necessary to perform their functions.
- Unless you specify that you would prefer not to hear from us, we may use the e-mail address you provide at the time of registration to contact you for promotional or other purposes. You may have these communications terminated at any time by opting out through your member profile on the Site, or by clicking on any “unsubscribe” link contained in a promotional e-mail.
- We will reveal Information, to the extent we reasonably believe we are required to do so by law. If we receive legal process calling for the disclosure of any of your Information we will, if permitted by law, endeavor to notify you via the e-mail address you supplied during registration within a reasonable amount of time before we respond to the request.
- We may decide to sell, buy, merge or otherwise reorganize our business. Such a transaction may involve the disclosure of Information to prospective or actual purchasers, or the receipt of such Information from sellers. It is our practice to seek appropriate protection for Information in these types of transactions.
We employ reasonable security methods intended to prevent unauthorized access to Information.
Your Information will be stored within a database that is located behind a firewall for added security. The server housing the database is physically protected at a third party site.
No data transmission over the Internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be secure. As a result, while we try to protect your Information, we cannot ensure or guarantee the security of any Information you transmit to us, and you do so at your own risk.
Any transmission to the Site of Information uses SSL encryption.
This Site contains links to other sites that are not owned or controlled by us. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage you to be aware when you leave the Site and to read the privacy statements of each and every Website that collects Information. This privacy statement applies only to Information collected by this Site.
The Site is not directed to children (persons under the age of 13), and we do not knowingly collect, either online or offline, Information from children.
We’re In Your
We’ve Got Your
We’ll Earn Your